The most common problem sales people are having, and I see this over and over, is…Getting to the alleged point of sale, and running into various unforeseen objections, any one of which ends up equaling no sale.
If this is happening to more than 50% of your leads, I recommend the following:
- Ask lots of annoying and seemingly dumb questions, (to you, but likely not your customer).
- Don’t be so anxious to get your customer into contract.
- Savor every moment as if you’re actually enjoying the process,
- even better if you have a step by step process!
- Ask obvious questions like:
- Why do you want to do this?
- When do you need to get it done?
- Why is this so important?
If you don’t know what’s driving them to do it, what they can really afford, and how they will decide on who’s doing the work – you very likely don’t have enough relationship to generate the trust they need to feel comfortable buying from you.
Your Next Steps
My mission is to demonstrate that a business embracing practices of kindness, respect and empowerment will be very, very successful and profitable.
Ready for a new level of success in your business?
Working with hundreds of companies in over 8,000 meetings for 25 years has shown me if you take the right actions, you will get the best results. The GNA program helps you break free from the exhausting effort to run your business. We offer a step-by-step program helping you to thrive and build the business you always wanted.
Explore how you can achieve a new level of success in your company, schedule time with me today: https://calendly.com/greg-479/free-30-min-discovery