Too many business owners attempt to fix business problems by trying to change tactics and execution before they have attitude approach and goals in place, leading to frustration, hard work, and repeated disappointment….sound familiar?
You don’t build a house from the roof down, so if you’re not getting the results you need, if your repeated efforts are only making you crazy, consider the following formula in this order:
- Have the right people. (You know them because they would run through a wall for you.)
- Have the practices in place that support and empower everyone’s best efforts.
- Have goals that are well thought out, challenging, and doable for everything important.
- Planning with key staff and senior managers for aligned strategy at least one year out.
Tactics and Execution
- Inspired coaching, cooperation, mutual accountability, powerful speaking and listening.
If you have this in place in this order, your company will be producing extraordinary results!