I help restoration business owners by teaching & coaching you how to get your financial operations in order & make more money by doing exactly what I do every day in my own restoration business.
A little about me:
- I have a finance degree and an MBA
- I was the VP of Finance & Operations for a $25M startup
- I was an Administrator, COO & CFO for a private $50M healthcare provider
- I got into the restoration industry in 2010
- I spent 5+ years as the general manager of a $13M restoration company
- For the last 5 years I have been operating my own restoration company
- I’ve become so passionate about coaching others that I work in my business part time and coach with the remainder of my time
I am not an accountant, CPA or any kind of fiduciary but I have done almost every job in our industry from GM, project manager to estimator but I’ve never used a tool in my life.
As a financial consultant & coach, my area of expertise is in finance and operations for restoration companies.
There a several great consultants in our industry. I know them and have worked with most of them.
As a consultant & coach, I focus on financial operations so that companies have clarity on sales, deposits and produced work.
Once you have laser-sharp focus on a weekly basis with these 3 items, things we need to improve in our businesses become much clearer to identify and fix.
Without proper clarity on sales, deposits and produced work, we can tweak many areas of our business, but I contend we can’t be certain we are making meaningful changes that result in better cash flow and higher profits.