Oh, by the way…Building accountability in your business culture and organization is a great way to acknowledge people by giving them the recognition and focus they deserve, and it also:
- Builds leadership and teammanship
- Builds mutual accountability
- Highlights desired performance standards and goals
- Empowers performers and drives results
- Delivers issues to the table for team problem solving discussions
In addition, practices of accountability give you the faculty to manage unmet expectations, and offers opportunities for training and development. With so many benefits, can you really afford not to have this in your business?