Attention Construction Companies.
We’ve got some work to do.
GNA helps construction companies build an employee-centric culture that results in healthier people and higher profits. This 10-week course, led by industry expert Greg Neil, is the perfect catalyst to transform your organization.
STARTS OCTOBER 15!
Your Company, upgraded
We’ll teach you everything you need to grow a construction business that scales without compromise.
Don’t take our word for it—we have a
track record of success in the
construction industry. Our framework is
built from the ground up with your
growth at its core.
- Intuitive step-by-step process
- We’ll guide you from start to finish
- Clear metrics and reporting to track your
Happier employees will work harder and
do the right thing, even when no one is
- Employees feel greater ownership of your business
- Our techniques will inspire your team to give their best efforts
- With our coaching, you’ll raise the bar on efficiency and quality
- GNA’s methodology will empower your employees to be the driving force of your business
Our goal is to teach you to work smarter, not harder. Our focus is on continuous improvement and growth, all while giving your employees a career path that makes them want to do their best.
- We show you the secret to creating clear tasks and responsibilities that resonate with your team, which will organically bolster internal accountability
- Our course gives you the outline for a high caliber weekly meeting that empowers your employees to focus, get results, and continuously raise the bar
- Deadlines are there for a reason—we’ll show you how to take a stand on getting things done on-time. Financially responsive employees make more money, period.
Revenue drives profit; it’s that simple. Companies that work with us should see earnings increase, more profit and less
waste in their financial outlook.
- Higher gross margins by an average of 15 points, meaning you get more out of your existing work
- An average of 300% in increased sales
- An average of 10 points in increased net profits
We’ve developed a proven framework for your success
Claim your seat in the 10-week course!
STARTS OCTOBER 15!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN JUST 10 WEEKS
This is your blueprint for success and the driving force for all of your future accomplishments. We’ll help you design and implement tasks that will empower your employees and increase productivity.
FINANCIAL BUDGETING & TRACKING
We’ll help you figure out what it actually costs to run your business and show you how to set up financial tracking so you can ensure your business thrives long into the future.
Metrics are a great way of tracking and ensuring success. With our course, you’ll learn how to build reports for key employees so that everyone is on the same page when it comes to your business’ revenue.
WEEKLY TEAM MEETINGS
One highly efficient and highly engaging meeting is all you need per week to keep everyone reporting their progress, advocating transparency, focusing on strategies that work, and drive productivity. We’ll show you how to make that happen.
This is your blueprint for success and the driving force for all of your future accomplishments. We’ll help you design and implement tasks that will empower your employees and increase productivity
We coach you in the qualities of great leadership.
There are 5 qualities of a great leaders that will allow you to be a GM and your team to step up and into being the driving force of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND AFTER
- Your key employees will understand what they’re accountable for and feel empowered to achieve those metrics
- Every task that drives your business will be accounted for and assigned to an employee
- With clear metrics, you’ll support profitable success at the individual, team, and company level
- You’ll have the blueprint for an effective 1-hour weekly meeting that drives the focus, continued learning, and breakthrough achievements of your workforce
- The key employees of your team will be your representatives—instilling your vision and high standards throughout the company
AFTER OUR 10-WEEK COURSE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR KNOWLEDGE EVEN HIGHER WITH CUSTOMIZED 1:1 COACHING SESSIONS TO BE THE MASTER OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Using an intuitive step-by-step process that will help improve closing ratios and deal size. We’ll help your salespeople adopt balanced language that keeps things moving without creating pressure that could result in resistance from their clients.
The purpose of business is to make money, therefore, we’ve designed business actions and behaviors using a robust financial model. The metrics we tailor to you will be designed from analysis of your recent income statements, balance sheets, margins, A/R, collection, and financial tracking practices including WIP reporting. To put it simply, we’ll make sure what you track gives you valuable insight into your sales and business development.
We’ll dive into the relationship between Project Management and Project Coordination—two sides of the same coin but both pivotal to increasing your sales bandwidth. We’ll also show you how to set up efficient systems and behaviors for tracking the speed and efficacy of your individual production process to drive higher margins and create accurate close dates.
With our help, you’ll learn where to go, who to talk to, and what to say in order to drive the most effective lead generation program possible.
Someday you might want to sell your business. Or you might be ready to hand the reins to someone new. In either case, we’ll cover what it takes to get a business ready to sell and explore the things that add value to your business, how to implement value-adding practices, and how to build a management structure that’ll go on without you.
- Over 45 years of experience in business psychology and organizational transformation
- 25 years of business coaching in the construction industry
- Previous Speaker at RIA, Crawford, JLC, NARI, DKI and USGBC
- Published in Cleaning and Restoration 2009-2016
- Published in Remodel Magazine
- Finance degree and MBA
- VP of Finance & Operations for a $25M startup
- Administrator, COO & CFO for a private $50M healthcare provider
- General Manager of a $13M restoration company
- Currently Owner of a highly successful Restoration Company
- Passionate about coaching others in financial practices
- Sales Manager for Canam Systems, the leading ERP solution provider for Property Restoration
- Spent the last 15 years in customer service & sales
- Heavily involved in the Insurance Restoration Industry, through his public speaking & white papers
- Provides strong company growth, promoting and selling PSA as the top ERP software solution in North America